IT’S NOT RUDE TO JUMP THE QUEUE WITH Q4U!
Are you a just a little bit impatient? Well we’ve got just the thing for you. Q4U is Dreamworld’s virtual ride queuing system that takes happiness to a whole new level!
It’s important you tick off the list of must-do rides at Dreamworld. These can be pretty popular at times so guarantee your complete day of happiness at Dreamworld by letting Q-Bot hold your spot in the line. Go on, put your feet up, have something to eat or leave the kids with the other half for a minute… have FUN!
Purchase Q-Mobile or reserve your Q-Bot online to be collected on entry at Dreamworld.
$15 per person
- A maximum of 6 people may be registered per booking
- SMARTPHONE only
- You will need to have access to the email address that you used on your booking on your smartphone that you will use for Q-Mobile.
Q-Mobile is available everyday.
$15 unit rental fee
$15 per person
(payable when you get to the park - go to the Q4U shop (map ref H9)
- A maximum of 6 people may be registered per unit
- A $50 deposit or credit card imprint is required for Q4U. This is refundable on return of undamaged Q4U at the end of the day.
Q-Bot is only available Weekends and Holidays.
Q4U is available on the following rides:
- Tail Spin
- The Claw
- Tower of Terror II
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster
- Escape to Madagascar
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Zombie Evilution
Each ride above has a special Q4U ride entrance.