Close encounters of the WILD kind! Go behind the scenes, after dark, to experience Dreamworld's amazing wildlife in our Sunset Safari, including:
- Up close encounters with Australian Wildlife
- Light Meal and refreshments
- Meet the tiger handlers
- Visit back of house at Tiger Island and the Australian Wildlife Experience including veterinary, quarantine and food preparation areas
- All under the careful guidance of our qualified wildlife staff.
- Free Conservation Showbag.
- Note: A percentage of funds from this experience goes directly to the Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation, supporting the conservation of threatened and endangered Australian species. To discover other ways you can help save animals in the wild, click here.
||$25 (per person)
||Tour starts at 4:45pm - 6:30pm (1.75 hours)
Maximum 25 people per group
||During the school holidays.
Next experience dates TBC
||Download the Sunset Safari flyer
Things to do on the day, before starting your Sunset Safari:
- Please empty your lockers prior to going on the tour, if applicable.
- Please hand in Q4U prior to going on the tour, if applicable.
- Please ensure to hand in any hired equipment prior to going on the tour
- Buses are not running at the end of the tour, however taxis can be booked
- If raining ensure they have wet weather gear, ponchos are available at Dreamworld