Ardent Leisure is one of Australia's most successful owners and operators of premium leisure assets including the Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint theme parks and attractions. AMF and Kingpin Bowling, d'Albora Marinas, Goodlife Health Clubs, as well as Main Event, which is a growing portfolio of family entertainment assets in the United States.
Located in Queensland's Gold Coast, Ardent's Theme Parks portfolio consists of the Dreamworld theme park, WhiteWater World water park, and the SkyPoint Observation Deck on levels 77 & 78 of Surfers Paradise's iconic Q1 Tower.
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are owned and operated by the Ardent Leisure Group, a stapled entity listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
The Group consists of a listed property trust (Ardent Leisure Trust) dedicated to investment in leisure based property assets and an operator that leases the properties from the trust and operates the business (Ardent Leisure Limited).
Objectives and Strategy
The Group seeks to provide investors with income and capital returns through the hands on management of a diverse portfolio of leisure based property assets.
The Group’s strategy is to target underperforming leisure businesses and apply expert management skills to turn around performance and deliver growing returns to investors.
The following criteria are utilised to build the Group’s asset portfolio
- Secure assets in close proximity to major domestic population centres
- Provide an incremental positive impact upon distributions
- Ensure quality and stability of earnings through exposure to multiple creditworthy tenants
- Achieve diversity in income streams through investment in a range of leisure asset classes and geographic locations and
- Ensure assets rely predominately on revenue from domestic leisure markets and limit exposure to international leisure markets.
For further information on the Ardent Leisure Group please visit www.ardentleisure.com.au.
UNLIMITED WORLD PASS BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
Online price from $89.99*