The Wiggles Appearance
The Wiggles LIVE at Dreamworld
Friday 14th December 2018
The Wiggles are returning to Dreamworld on Friday 14th December 2018 at 10:30am* for a 20-minute live performance! See Australia’s favourite children’s entertainers as they sing and dance at the official home of The Wiggles!
|COST:||Included in Dreamworld admission|
|DATE:||Friday 14th December|
20-minute Live Performance
*Subject to change
The Wiggles Appearance, Tips & Information:
Details of the event:
- Gates open from 9.30am – 5pm as per regular daily operation.
- The Wiggles will be performing live in Main Street.
- Guests travelling by car are advised to leave early in case of increased traffic around Dreamworld during The Wiggles appearance. If possible, purchase your tickets online prior to arrival.
- Guests are welcome to park in the Dreamworld carpark. Please be mindful of parking regulations if parking outside of the carpark.
How do I attend the event:
- You must have a valid ticket or pass to Dreamworld to enter the park. The live performance is free for all guests inside the park.
- General ticket conditions apply. Children under the age of 3 enter free. Children aged 3-13 years require a valid Child ticket. Persons aged 14 years and over require a valid Adult ticket. Pensioner tickets available on presentation of a valid Australian pensioner card
How do I secure a spot to watch the performance?
- Dreamworld gates open at 9.30am. Park operations commence at 10am.
- Access to the park is not available through the LEGO Store or the Parkway Patisserie until after The Wiggles performance.
- There will be a large area in front of the stage for guests who wish to sit on the ground to give children a better view of the stage. Guests in this designated area must remain seated during the performance. Seats are not available for this performance.
- A reserved section is available for disabled guests only. Access to this area after 10.30am is limited.
Can I bring a pram?
- Prams may be bought into Dreamworld, but are not permitted into the show area.
- Pram parking will be available in a nearby area. You will be instructed by Dreamworld staff where to park your pram.
- Please do not leave any valuables in the prams. Dreamworld takes no responsibility for prams left unattended.
- Guests may collect prams from the car after the show if they do not wish to leave them unattended.
Can I bring food and drinks?
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from outlets within the park.
- Please ensure you and your children stay well hydrated for the duration of the day.
- No food or beverages, including commercially prepared food and beverages may be brought into Dreamworld.
- Guests who require specific medically related dietary requirements can bring their own food upon presentation of supporting medical documentation, or call 0755881111 for more information.
Is the venue undercover?
- Whilst the majority of the area will be undercover, some areas will be exposed to the weather. Dreamworld recommends you are sun smart by applying sunscreen and wearing a hat if warm.
- Helpful Hint: We ask all guests to remain seated during the performance to maximise the viewing experience for all. You are welcome to pack a picnic blanket or towel to sit on during the concert.
What if it rains?
- The event will proceed in all cases except when deemed unsafe. In the event of rain, Dreamworld will release updated information on Facebook.
Are Parents Rooms available?
- Dreamworld provides fully equipped Parents Rooms with microwaves, change tables and feeding areas. Parents rooms are conveniently located near Shockwave, Gingy’s Glider and ABC Fun Spot.
- Additional change tables are located in the disabled toilets throughout the park.