The Wiggles Appearance
The Wiggles LIVE at Dreamworld
Friday 10 May 2019
Get ready to Wiggle with Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony when they return to Dreamworld on Friday 10 May for ABC KIDS Month!
See Australia’s favourite children’s entertainers as they sing and dance during a special 20-minute performance at the official home of The Wiggles. Then head down to ABC KIDS World after the show to wag your tail with your favourite Wiggles Characters.
|COST:||Included in Dreamworld admission|
|DATE:||Friday 10 May 2019|
20-minute Live Performance
The Wiggles Appearance, Tips & Information:
Details of the event:
- Gates open from 9.30am – 5pm as per regular daily operation.
- The Wiggles will be performing live in Main Street.
- Guests travelling by car are advised to leave early in case of increased traffic around Dreamworld during The Wiggles appearance. If possible, purchase your tickets online prior to arrival.
- Guests are welcome to park in the Dreamworld carpark. Please be mindful of parking regulations if parking outside of the carpark.
How do I attend the event:
- You must have a valid ticket or pass to Dreamworld to enter the park. The live performance is free for all guests inside the park.
- General ticket conditions apply. Children under the age of 3 enter free. Children aged 3-13 years require a valid Child ticket. Persons aged 14 years and over require a valid Adult ticket. Pensioner tickets available on presentation of a valid Australian pensioner card
How do I secure a spot to watch the performance?
- Dreamworld gates open at 9.30am. Park operations commence at 10am.
- Access to the park is not available through the LEGO Store or the Parkway Patisserie until after The Wiggles performance.
- There will be a large area in front of the stage for guests who wish to sit on the ground to give children a better view of the stage. Guests in this designated area must remain seated during the performance. Seats are not available for this performance.
- A reserved section is available for disabled guests only. Access to this area after 10.30am is limited.
Can I bring a pram?
- Prams may be bought into Dreamworld, but are not permitted into the show area.
- Pram parking will be available in a nearby area. You will be instructed by Dreamworld staff where to park your pram.
- Please do not leave any valuables in the prams. Dreamworld takes no responsibility for prams left unattended.
- Guests may collect prams from the car after the show if they do not wish to leave them unattended.
Can I bring food and drinks?
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from outlets within the park.
- Please ensure you and your children stay well hydrated for the duration of the day.
- No food or beverages, including commercially prepared food and beverages may be brought into Dreamworld.
- Guests who require specific medically related dietary requirements can bring their own food upon presentation of supporting medical documentation, or call 0755881111 for more information.
Is the venue undercover?
- Whilst the majority of the area will be undercover, some areas will be exposed to the weather. Dreamworld recommends you are sun smart by applying sunscreen and wearing a hat if warm.
- Helpful Hint: We ask all guests to remain seated during the performance to maximise the viewing experience for all. You are welcome to pack a picnic blanket or towel to sit on during the concert.
What if it rains?
- The event will proceed in all cases except when deemed unsafe. In the event of rain, Dreamworld will release updated information on Facebook.
Are Parents Rooms available?
- Dreamworld provides fully equipped Parents Rooms with microwaves, change tables and feeding areas. Parents rooms are conveniently located near Shockwave, Gingy’s Glider and ABC Fun Spot.
- Additional change tables are located in the disabled toilets throughout the park.