About Us - Dreamworld
Fast facts about Dreamworld
- Australia’s largest theme park
- Home of the famous Tiger Island and the Big 9 Thrill Rides
- We host around one million visitors each year
- Our staff of more than 1200 include ride operators, life guards, engineers, entertainers, animal carers and many more
Our rides and slides
- Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are home to more than 40 rides and slides including the BIG 9 Thrill Rides
- ABC Kids World is home to 8 rides and attractions, as well as opportunities to meet ABC Kids and Wiggles Characters.
- The DreamWorks experience has 10 rides and attractions, plus the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Dreamworks heroes
- Visit the attractions page
- In addition to being a theme park, Dreamworld is also a wildlife conservation park, housing more than 500 animals. Dreamworld is proud to help support the protection and conservation of Tigers, Koalas, Bilbies, Tree Kangaroos, and more.
- Dreamworld Corroboree offers an interactive walk-through experience celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- World-famous Tiger Island boasts 12 tigers, including 7 adults and 5 cubs
- Dreamworld is the largest zoological contributor to tiger conservation worldwide
- If you want to know more about Dreamworld’s commitment to tiger conservation, please watch our video Saving the Wild Tiger from Extinction
Ardent Leisure Group is a specialist operator of leisure and entertainment assets across Australia, New Zealand and the United States. The Group owns and operates Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint, SkyPoint Climb, d'Albora Marinas, Hypoxi Body Contouring, AMF and Kingpin bowling centres across Australia and New Zealand. The Group also operates Main Event Entertainment, the fastest growing family entertainment chain in the United States. For further information on the Group's activities please visit our website at www.ardentleisure.com.au.