Our Vision & Values
At Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, our vision is:
“To be Australia's Most Loved Theme Park”
Our Team is totally committed to our mission "to create happy memories that last a lifetime" by living by our team values which are:
Fun & Celebration
Efficiency & Innovation
Safety & Quality
Who Are We Looking For?
Fun, enthusiastic and dynamic people who will share our passion and commitment to providing unforgettable experiences for our guests.
We need to deliver Great Service and create happy memories for every guest every time, so we look for people with the following fabulous attributes:
- Bright, bubbly & fresh faced with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm!
- High level of personal grooming and presentation.
- Relevant skills, experience and education.
- A customer service focus with a genuine passion for people!
- Hardworking, reliable work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A team player who supports and treats others with respect.
- Available and flexible (many positions include weekend and after hours work).
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited at the prospect of joining our team, we would love to hear from you! Have a look at our careers page for current vacancies or create an employment profile and select the jobs you're interested in to be the first to hear about them!
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World provide quality practical experience in a unique environment giving our local students a valuable insight into the leisure industry. If you’re a school student or studying with an educational institution, you can apply to undertake one week's work experience.
Please note: Work experience is offered in off peak seasons and conditions apply. We do not offer work experience at Tiger Island.
Students interested in undertaking work experience should ask their School's Industry Liaison Officer or Careers Advisor to contact us at [email protected].