THE LEGO® CERTIFIED STORE
Employing 20 new ‘Brick Specialists’, the store offers one of the largest ranges of LEGO® in Australia, surrounded by 10 life-size LEGO® models including Stormtroopers, a seven-foot-tall Incredible Hulk and several bespoke ‘Dreamworld-inspired’ models including a tiger, koala and didgeridoo.
Other key features include:
- World-famous LEGO® ‘Pick a Brick’ wall
- 2x3 metre LEGO mosaic
- LEGO® brick engraving
- Make-Your-Own MinifigureTM stations
The flagship LEGO® Store is part of a stand-alone precinct at Dreamworld’s front entry with access from within and external to the park.
*Passholder and Member discount excludes LEGO® product.
Australia’s largest LEGO® Certified store will build on creation inspiration over three consecutive weekends with bricktastic events, special activities and exclusive deals.
Dreamworld’s builder’s paradise will inspire many master builders during the inaugural LEGO® Fan Event taking place on 20 – 21 April, 27 – 28 April and 4 – 5 May. Showcasing a gallery of awesome master builds, the ultimate Minifigures™ Swap for LEGO® fans, the exclusive Star Wars™ product line launch and offering 30% off selected LEGO® items, this is the ultimate event for LEGO fans of all ages.
Address: 1 Dreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209
Phone: (07) 5588 1151
Email: [email protected]
LEGO Customer Service for missing parts: 1800 823 757
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
If you are missing pieces from your purchase you can contact LEGO for replacements to be sent directly to you on 1800 823 757.
If you change your mind on a purchase:
- You have 28 days to return your items for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- Refunds can only be done in store in person.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item has not been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included. In the event that you change your mind and the item is unboxed or partially assembled, we will be unable to offer a refund so please take your time when making your choice to avoid any inconvenience at a later date.
- If you cannot provide proof of purchase we will be unable to provide you with a refund.
At the time of a refund, if a VIP card was used in the original transaction then the points will be returned to the card balance.