Services & Facilities
Transport and access
- Disabled access to rides and attractions.
- Rail, coach, bus and transfer services (operated by external companies).
- Priority taxi bookings service.
- Train for in-park transport.
- Bus and coach stop on site.
- Railway station 1.75km walk.
- Bus transfers available to Dreamworld from Station.
- Registered nurse on-site at all times during operating hours.
- First aid supplies throughout park.
Directional and information
- Complimentary in-park maps.
- Directional maps and signage in-park.
- General Enquiries can assist with advice on other Queensland attractions and directions
- Group tour desks.
- One tour lounge.
- In-park maps in six different languages.
- In-house cultural training for staff.
- In-house tour guide training.
- 59 bilingual staff covering 21 languages.
- If you require assistance with a second language, please see our friendly guest services team.
- Cuisines catering for all cultural and dietary requirements.
- Four tour lounges
- Prayer room.
- Specialised group entry and tour desk.
- Group and pre-bookings services.
- On-line ticket sales via dreamworld.com.au
- Coin operated telephones.
- Lost property identification searches and delivery.
- Lost parents recovery service.
- Stroller (pram $15, wagon $15) and wheelchair hire ($4).
- Film and photographic processing on site.
- Shaded eating and play areas.
- Eftpos and ATM's.
- Disabled toilets.
- Parenting rooms.
- Drinking fountains.
- Lost property.
- Free car parking.
- 16 Food & Beverage outlets.
- 21 Merchandise shops.
- 8 Photo purchase opportunities.
- Vending carts and machines.