Cave of Waves
The 2,685 square metre body of water begins to breathe with an ocean-like swell reaching heights of 1.5 metres.
Deep inside the Cave of Waves, Surf God Huey’s guttural groans can be heard in answer to your calls for the perfect wave.
WhiteWater World’s Cave of Waves pushes the boundaries of wave pool technology with a surging swell travelling over 50 metres to shore.
It’s the perfect place for families to kick back on the beach or swim under the watchful eye of lifeguards and high tech, underwater cameras while Huey throws out his very best.
Keep Watch requirements are:
- Guests between 0 – 5 years old must be within arms reach of a parent or guardian (16+) at all times.
- Guests 6 – 10 years old must have a parent or guardian (16+) who is close and in a position to assist if required.
- Guests 11-14 years old must have a parent or guardian (16+) who is maintaining visual contact.
- All guests age 0-14 who are non-swimmers must remain in arms reach of a parent/guardian at all times.
- Weak swimmers must have a parent or guardian who is close and in a position to assist if required.
Guests with medical conditions or disabilities are encouraged to review our Disability Guidelines.