The Little Rippers
The Little Rippers utilises singular and two man tubes, allowing for the creation of smaller tunnels and delivering larger levels of speed into the barreling bowls.
The Little Rippers is the first duelling cannon bowl water ride in the world to turn in opposite directions, one clockwise and the other anti-clockwise to create the "duelling" effect.
Most significant is the "centre-core corkscrew exit" - this ground breaking technology and design creates a safe, smooth and consistent rider motion through the centre of the bowl and into the plunge pool.
- Guests must be at least 120cm to ride.
- Maximum individual weight to ride is 113kg.
- Maximum combined weight to ride per tube is 180kg.
- Ride is not suitable for pregnant guests.
- Single riders use single tubes only, double riders use double tubes only.
Guests with medical conditions or disabilities are encouraged to review our Disability Guidelines.