The LEGO® Certified Store
Have you ever dreamt about stepping into a world of LEGO?
Here, at one of the biggest stores in Australia, we’ve made that a reality. With almost five tonnes of LEGO pieces in-store, we’ve created a unique builder’s paradise to help you expand your collection.
With access from inside Dreamworld and out, you can enter the flagship store without a Dreamworld ticket.
Come be inspired by our world of creation.
A new way to shop at the LEGO Store
The Dreamworld LEGO Store remains open and has taken extra measures to offer flexible ways for customers to shop for LEGO products. Our priority is the health and safety of our team members and guests, so in addition to following Dreamworld’s park-wide health and sanitation processes, the Dreamworld LEGO Store has undertaken a number of measures to reduce the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Dreamworld LEGO Store is closely monitoring the number of guests in-store at one time to ensure we are adhering to mass gathering bans and social distancing measures are being applied as per government advice. We have also temporarily removed the Pick-a-Brick wall and Build-a-Minifigure station and are introducing the option of LEGO Order Drop.
Guests who do not wish to enter the store can do the following:
- Call the Dreamworld LEGO store on (07) 5588 1151 to place an order, process payment and confirm a pickup time
- Drive to Dreamworld, parking is available in front of the store, located at the rideshare lane – make sure you bring your ID and order number
- Call the Dreamworld LEGO store to let them know you’ve arrived
- A LEGO team member will bring your order to your car
Build Now, Pay later
Pay for your LEGO sets from the certified store at Dreamworld in four equal fortnightly installments. Download the Afterpay app before your shop and create an account to generate a barcode to show at checkout.
Address: 1 Dreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209
Phone: (07) 5588 1151
Email: [email protected]
LEGO Customer Service for missing parts: 1800 823 757
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
If you are missing pieces from your purchase you can contact LEGO for replacements to be sent directly to you on 1800 823 757.
If you change your mind on a purchase:
- You have 28 days to return your items for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- Refunds can only be done in store in person.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item has not been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included. In the event that you change your mind and the item is unboxed or partially assembled, we will be unable to offer a refund so please take your time when making your choice to avoid any inconvenience at a later date.
- If you cannot provide proof of purchase we will be unable to provide you with a refund.
At the time of a refund, if a VIP card was used in the original transaction then the points will be returned to the card balance.