DREAMWORLD'S $10K GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 OF 100 x $100 DREAMWORLD FOOD & BEVERAGE VOUCHERS!
This long weekend, you can go in the draw to win a $100 Dreamworld food and beverage voucher, just by visiting Dreamworld with a valid Annual Pass!
Simply visit Dreamworld using your valid Annual Pass during opening hours on Saturday 2nd, Sunday 3rd or Monday 4th October 2021 and you'll be automatically entered into the draw to win 1 of 100 Dreamworld Food and Beverage Vouchers valued at $100, which you can use during a future visit.
The competition will be drawn on Friday 8 October 2021 and vouchers will be emailed to successful and randomly selected competition winners! Keep scrolling to view full terms and conditions.
There's so much to do at Dreamworld this long weekend!
Meet your favourite baby animals during Spring County Fair! Visit Belinda's Barnyard Babies at the Woolshed, free with your entry and see:
- Bunnies and more!
Belinda's Barnyard Babies is open from 10:30AM - 3:30PM daily until 4 October.
From live, local musicians to stilt walkers and more, enjoy some incredible Spring-themed entertainment during Spring County Fair. Our entertainers are sure to have your boots scootin', here are just some of the delights you'll see daily!
- Live chainsaw carving
- Stilt walkers
- Street performers
- Line-dancing lessons
- Live local musicians
- Costume character appearances
See in-park screens for showtimes, daily until 4 October!
From American smokehouse favourites to picnic packs, and more, enjoy a brand new range of food and beverage offerings at Spring County Fair. Here are just some of the ways to treat your taste buds daily until October 4!
- Enjoy Kenny's Chick'n'Wings at the outlet formerly named Dough Bros
- Taste craft brews at Kickback Cove
- Enjoy Fairy Floss, Lemonade, Homemade Pies and Picnic Packs from Harvest Eatery
- Enjoy American smokehouse eats at Barrels Smokehouse
*Food is not included in admission and must be purchased separately.
SPRING COUNTY FAIR $10K GIVEAWAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- By scanning your annual pass at Dreamworld when visiting during the October 2021 long weekend (Saturday 2nd October, Sunday 3rd October and Monday 4th October), you (the entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Ardent Leisure Limited (ABN 22 104 529 106) trading as Dreamworld and is located at Dreamworld, Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, QLD, 4209
- The promotional period ends at 5.01pm AEST on Monday the 4th of October 2021.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are Dreamworld Annual Passholders.
- An eligible entrant who is under 18yrs of age must obtain permission from a parent or guardian and provide evidence of the permission. Dreamworld reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The directors, management and employees of Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint and their immediate relatives (including children, niece, nephew, grandchildren or siblings) are ineligible to enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must visit Dreamworld and scan their annual pass upon entry during the long weekend (Saturday 2nd October, Sunday 3rd October and Monday 4th October). Each scan per day counts as one entry.
- There are one hundred (100) prizes to be won across the long weekend. The prize is one (1) Dreamworld Food and Beverage Voucher at a total value of $100.
- $100 Dreamworld Food and Beverage vouchers are subject to product terms and conditions related to their use and validity. Prize vouchers must be redeemed by 31 December 2021.
- This competition is a Category 4 trade promotion and the selection of the winners will be selected randomly. The winners will be selected at Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera QLD 4209. The winner will be notified by email or mobile on Friday the 8th of October 2021 and the prize will be emailed. The selection of the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any component of the prize, which is forfeited cannot be exchanged for another prize, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then a redraw will occur and the next random drawn winner will be contacted.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- By entering this competition, you consent to the collection of your personal information by or on behalf of Dreamworld for the primary purposes of enabling it to administer the promotion and publicise its winner(s) and to market its products to you. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the promotion, including the promotion administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. You may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 3 to request access to, or corrections of, any of your personal information that is held by Dreamworld. If you do not provide accurate personal information, Dreamworld may determine that you are not eligible to win a prize.