Create happy memories that last a lifetime at Dreamworld!
We are Australia’s biggest theme park, with rides, slides and wildlife all in one place on the Gold Coast, Australia's playground. Dreamworld hosts around one million visitors each year with a staff of more than 1200 include ride operators, life guards, engineers, entertainers, animal carers and many more.
Our rides and slides
- Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are home to more than 40 rides and slides
- ABC Kids World is home to 8 rides and attractions, as well as opportunities to meet ABC Kids and Wiggles Characters.
- The DreamWorks experience has 10 rides and attractions, plus the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Dreamworks heroes
- Visit the attractions page
- In addition to being a theme park, Dreamworld is also a wildlife conservation park, housing more than 500 animals. Dreamworld is proud to help support the protection and conservation of Tigers, Koalas, Bilbies, Tree Kangaroos, and more.
- Dreamworld Corroboree offers an interactive walk-through experience celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Dreamworld is the largest zoological contributor to tiger conservation worldwide
The wildlife on display at Dreamworld are ambassadors for their wild cousins. Without getting up close and personal to these amazing animals, DWF could not possibly generate the donations we need to achieve our goals. Animal welfare and quality of animal care is paramount in any of the programs DWF partners with. Please download Dreamworld’s Position Statement on Animal Welfare for further information.
Ardent Leisure Group is a specialist operator of leisure and entertainment assets on the Gold Coast, Australia and the United States. The Group owns and operates Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint, and SkyPoint Climb. The Group also operates Main Event Entertainment, the fastest growing family entertainment chain in the United States. For further information on the Group's activities please visit our website at www.ardentleisure.com.au.