Looking for an unforgettable employment experience at Australia's BIGGEST Theme Park? Don’t miss the opportunity to create BIG thrills at Dreamworld and BIG spills at WhiteWater World!
Launch your career at Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, Australia’s number one entertainment precinct and the nation’s favourite playground!
Serve up lunch while our Dreamworld tigers play with their handlers just metres away, strap thrill-seekers into some of the tallest and fastest rides in the world, launch guests into the hottest water rides on the planet, meet people of all ages and nationalities and most importantly, have serious fun!
Sound good? Keep reading to find your dream job at one of the Gold Coast's most exciting tourist attractions.
OUR VISION AND VALUES
At Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, our vision is:
“To be Australia's Most Loved Theme Park”
Our Team is totally committed to our mission "to create happy memories that last a lifetime" by living by our team values which are:
- Great Service
- Fun & Celebration
- Efficiency & Innovation
- Safety & Quality
OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- We look for fun, enthusiastic and dynamic people who will share our passion and commitment to providing unforgettable experiences for our guests.
- We need to deliver Great Service and create happy memories for every guest every time, so we look for people with the following fabulous attributes:
- Bright, bubbly & fresh faced with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm!
- A commitment to safety and doing things in the best, most efficient way to ensure a positive experience for our guests
- High level of personal grooming and presentation.
- Relevant skills, experience and education.
- A customer service focus with a genuine passion for people!
- Hardworking, reliable work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A team player who supports and treats others with respect.
- Available and flexible (many positions include weekend and after hours work).
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited at the prospect of joining our team, we would love to hear from you! Have a look at our Current Opportunities page for vacancies or create an employment profile and select the jobs you're interested in to be the first to hear about them!
Many of our front-line positions are generally offered on a temporary seasonal basis (holiday vacancies). These seasonal vacancies give our new Team Members the opportunity to experience working in our Parks, and successful candidates have the opportunity to apply for any ongoing roles at the completion of their contracts.
Our major holiday recruitment campaigns generally coincide with the larger Queensland school holidays periods, being September, and December/January.