A fam-tastic halloween event after dark at Dreamworld!
5:30PM until 9:00PM | Select Nights this October
With spook-tacular entertainment, frightfully fun food, rides at night, trick-or-treating and more, it's the perfect way to celebrate the spooky season.
Tickets sold out last year, book now to avoid disappointment!
Make your night out at Happy Halloween absolutely fa-BOO-lous with a VIP Pumpkin Pass add-on to your entry ticket for only $89*!
The VIP Pumpkin Pass Add-on includes...
Priority Entry to Happy Halloween
Skip the lines with Trick or Treat Express
Unlimited Ride Express
$10 Gamesite Arcade Voucher
Printed 6x8 Photo
Exclusive Keepsake Lanyard
Happy Halloween Exclusive Gift
Plus, Access to the VIP Pumpkin Patch Venue
All-Night Access to the VIP Venue
Exclusive Character Meet & Greets
Farmer’s Dinner Station 6pm - 8pm
Ghouslishly Gourd Dessert Selection
Free Welcome Drink on Arrival
Access to the Wicked Brews Bar
Unlimited Soft Drink Refills
*$89 Price does not include entry to Happy Halloween event. Entry tickets must be purchased or redeemed separately.
Belinda's BOO-tiful Costume Contest is back!
Wear your BOO-tiful best costume to Happy Halloween, and enter Belinda's BOO-tiful Costume Contest on Instagram by 8pm for the chance to win a share in $1,000 worth of EFTPOS Gift Cards per event.
1. Snap a photo of your costume on the night,
2. Share it on Instagram before 8pm,
3. Tag @dreamworldau and #dreamworldau
The contest is open to all ages! Please ensure your Instagram account is set to public for the duration of the competition for your entry to be considered.
Winners announced via Instagram private message.
Belinda's BOO-tiful Costume Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. By submitting an entry, you (the entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ardent Leisure Limited (ABN 22 104 529 106) trading as Dreamworld and is located at Dreamworld, Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, QLD, 4209
4. The promotional periods take place during Dreamworld’s Happy Halloween events taking place on selected nights in October 2021, commencing from 5:30PM and concluding at 8:00PM on each event date.
5. Entry is open to Australian residents who attend a Happy Halloween event at Dreamworld in 2021.
6. An eligible entrant who is under 18yrs of age must obtain permission from a parent or guardian and provide evidence of the permission. Dreamworld reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The directors, management and employees of Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint and their immediate relatives (including children, niece, nephew, grandchildren or siblings) are ineligible to enter the competition.
8. To enter: Entrants must capture and post a photo of their Halloween costume during a Dreamworld Happy Halloween event on Instagram, tag @dreamworldau and use the hashtag #dreamworldau in their photo caption before 8pm. Their profile must be set to public to allow Dreamworld to view the photo for the judging. Entries will not be accepted on any other social media platforms, via direct message or in purpose.
9. There are seven (7) prizes to be won at each event. The prizes awarded at each event are: 1 x $300 EFTPOS Gift Card, 1 x $200 EFTPOS Gift Card and 5 x $100 EFTPOS Gift Cards.
10. This competition is a game of skill and the selection of the winners will be based on the creativity of the entrant’s costume and photo taken. The winners will be selected at Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera QLD 4209. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message and the prize must be collected at Dreamworld. The selection of the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any component of the prize, which is forfeited cannot be exchanged for another prize, transferred or redeemed for cash.
12. All Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then a redraw will occur and the next winner will be contacted.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
14. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period.
15. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. By submitting a photo as a part of your competition submission, you agree to permit Dreamworld the rights to use your photo on their website and social media channels in perpetuity.
We encourage all guests to get into the SPOOKY spirit by dressing up for Happy Halloween!
Costumes must be family friendly and must not be obstructive, offensive or vulgar.
Guests must not carry objects that may resemble or be easily mistaken for a weapon.
Attire must not contain sharp or pointed materials , or drag on the ground with potential to injure or trip other guests.
Dreamworld retains the right to deny admission or remove persons wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or does not meet the outlined standards.