For maximum thrills, The Temple of Huey is intertwined between the tracks of Dreamworld’s Gold Coaster rollercoaster and offers three different slides - Screamin' Right Handers, Broken Headz and the Cut Snake.
Riders can feel the ultimate rush on Screamin Right Handers, take a trip back to Byron Bay on Broken Headz or get gnarly on the Cut Snake. In a specially designed tube for two, take it to the limit on three different slides.
With a combination of open and closed high-speed drops, fast and slow sections and criss-crossing twists and turns, The Temple of Huey is every water park enthusiast’s holy grail.
- Guests must be at least 100cm to ride and if under 120cm, must be accompanied by an adult to ride and ride in the same double tube.
- Guests of 120cm and over may ride unaccompanied.
- Maximum individual weight to ride is 113kg.
- Maximum combined weight to ride per tube is 180kg.
- Ride is not suitable for pregnant guests.
- Single riders use single tubes only, double riders use double tubes only.
Guests with medical conditions or disabilities are encouraged to review our Disability Guidelines.
Height With Adult