For maximum thrills, The Temple of Huey is intertwined between the tracks of Dreamworld’s SideWinder rollercoaster and offers three different slides - Screamin' Right Handers, Broken Headz and the Cut Snake.
Riders can feel the ultimate rush on Screamin Right Handers, take a trip back to Byron Bay on Broken Headz or get gnarly on the Cut Snake. In a specially designed tube for two, take it to the limit on three different slides.
With a combination of open and closed high-speed drops, fast and slow sections and criss-crossing twists and turns, The Temple of Huey is every water park enthusiast’s holy grail.
- Guests must be at least 100cm to ride and if under 120cm, must be accompanied by an adult to ride and ride in the same double tube.
- Guests of 120cm and over may ride unaccompanied.
- Maximum individual weight to ride is 113kg.
- Maximum combined weight to ride per tube is 180kg.
- Ride is not suitable for pregnant guests.
- Single riders use single tubes only, double riders use double tubes only.
Guests with medical conditions or disabilities are encouraged to review our Disability Guidelines.
Click here to find Temple of Huey on the map.
Height With Adult